QUESTIONS ABOUT CASINO
A wager is a coefficient that determines the minimum total amount of bets needed to withdraw money from a personal account.
At Zaza, the wager is imposed on winnings from free spins.
For example, a wager is x30. In case of winning from the bonus of 10 €/C$, it will be necessary to place bets of 300 €/C$ (10x30) in order to win back.
You can follow the wagering progress in the "Bonuses" section.
After activating your bonus and the subsequent “spin” of free spins, the amount won from these free spins forms the bonus balance.
In order to move bonus funds to the main balance, you have to place bets in the amount of a wager from the free spins winnings (for example, x30 of the winnings from the free spins).
When wagering a bonus, absolutely all winnings from bets are credited to the bonus balance, while the bets are deducted from the main balance. In case you lose funds on a real balance, you can continue the bonus game. As soon as the entire amount has been wagered, the bonus balance is credited to your account and will be available for further withdrawal.
Volatility refers to the riskiness of this or that slot machine. That is how often and how big it will give out winnings. For example, often, but small amounts or rarely, but large.
A coin is a conventional unit of a bet in slots. The total bet amount depends on the coin’s nominal value. The minimum monetary unit of the bet is 0.1 €/C$.
Due to the face value of the coin, players have some flexibility in estimating the total bet amount: a wide range of bets is provided, within which you can adjust yourself to your game budget. Along with the nominal value of the coin, the total bet amount determines the number of lines and, in fact, the number of coins.
You have to refresh the page, i.e. to restart the slot. The bonus game should start automatically. Otherwise, please contact Zaza support.
Try changing a mirror, clean your cache and cookies. Try a different browser or VPN. If none of the above helps, please contact Zaza support.
A wager expires only when the time allotted for wagering has expired or the bonus balance was canceled by the player.
A line is the direction, in which the same symbols constitute a winning combination.
Scatter symbols give free spins, in some there is a separate symbol or condition under which a player can receive free spins (the specifics of each machine). For example, in some slot machines the bonus game is a set of free spins. Please note that the free spins feature is not available in all slots.
Wild makes the line with any symbol that is needed to make a winning combination, for example Q+Q+Wild will give a winning combination Q+Q+Q. Wild cannot replace the bonus game symbol and scatter.
This is an automatic game in which you don’t have to press the "Spin" button by yourself. Since the principle of autospins in different machines is the same, it is better to conditionally divide them into types according to the original parameters. So, the autoplay in slots can:
- be completely devoid of additional features and continue until being canceled by the player;
- have the ability to control the number of spins;
- include bonuses, as well as financial and time limits.
The bonus is wagered in all games except for such sections: Live-dealers, Tables, Mini Games and also some slot games.
QUESTIONS ABOUT PAYMENTS
In our cashier you can make a deposit with a credit card. All available payment methods can be checked when entering the Deposit section. In addition to making deposits, you have the opportunity to create requests for withdrawals (receiving a win).
The currency in which the account is refilled, is set during account registration on our website. Due to the specificities of the banking system and transaction processing, in some cases the conversion is applied. For this purpose, the sum after conversion will be displayed below the amount value.
1. To replenish your game account, go to the Deposit.
2. Choose a payment method that is convenient for you (to make a deposit).
3. Fill in the payment information, enter the amount, which you would like to deposit and click on the payment button. Within a few minutes, your Zaza balance will be replenished.
It will not take much time to get your winning, you have to make a few simple steps.
1. In order to withdraw funds, go to the Deposit.
2. Choose the payment system with which you want to receive a win. (Note: you can withdraw your winnings only to the same payment method you deposited from, if you have a specific need to withdraw funds via another payment system, you must contact our support team).
3. Enter the needed amount, payment system details, and click the "Receive" button. The withdrawal request will then be created, it will be processed and settled by our specialists as soon as possible.
4. During payment processing your request is submitted to the Security Service for verification. If all the rules are followed, the request is approved and you receive your winnings. During the payout process, your request is checked by our Security team, if all the rules are followed, it is approved and you receive your winnings.
Note: in order to receive payouts, your account must be fully verified: all data must be filled in and attached with identification documents, your phone number must be confirmed. If necessary, our Security team may request screenshots confirming the ownership of the payment account for which the withdrawal application has been created.
If you do not provide the missing data, your withdrawal request will be rejected! When making a withdrawal request, the payment details provided by the user must personally belong to that user.
In certain cases, Zaza reserves the right to forcibly change the player’s payment system to those via which the deposit was made. These steps can be carried out in order to increase the degree of payment transaction protection.